Captain Christopher Neste

Captain Christopher Neste
Family Fun For Everyone

Thursday, April 22, 2010

IslandAce Adventure Tours at Broad Creek Marina




Today, I will be moving my new company IslandAce Adventure Tours, inc. to Broad Creek Marina. We will start with two boats. The 24 ft Offshore Pro Series by Grady White and My 19ft Key West Bay Boat. Operations will start in roughly Two Weeks time. I look forward to serving the visitors and residents of Hilton Head Island, just like i have been since 1998. I will also give Kayak Fishing Tours up to 4 people per trip $125 per person and Guided stand up paddleboarding $100 per 2HR Guided Paddleboard instruction.

I would like to also say i look forward to a great relationship with Broad Creek for many years to come.

Thanks Again,

Capt. Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment